Charming 3 bedroom townhome just a short walk from scenic Hawthorne-Midthorne park, a great place for nature walks or fishing. This home features easy-care wood flooring with fresh neutral paint. The kitchen is spacious with a bar top, all the appliances, and plenty of cabinets and countertop space. There is a designated dining space as well as a separate living room. The bathroom is nicely updated with subway tile around the tub. The bedrooms are all a good size and there is a basement for extra storage. This home offers off-street parking via a driveway behind the home. This one is a winner!
Townhouse, Colonial, Traditional, 2 Story, Federal
Gas Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,024 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Galley Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Freezer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Concrete
- Central Air, Electric, Gas
- Hot Water. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Walkout Stairs, Unfinished Basement, Full
- Main Level Entry, 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Chain Link, Rear, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price