Location, Location, Location! Enjoy the peace and quiet of this traditional Cape Cod located in the serene Greenwood Road area. Home has many great features often not found in similar Capes in the area, such as a large 2 car garage, finished basement with upgraded vinyl plank flooring, Jotul gas burning potbelly stove, and the higher end luxury stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. The main level was recently painted and 6â brand new seamless gutters were just installed on entire home. Enjoy the large, flat back yard, rear deck and patio for entertaining. Easy walk to the Linthicum Library. House has plenty of room for a growing family or work from home adults including a flexible room in the basement that was most recently used as a dedicated workout room.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,670 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Linthicum Heights Annex
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Storage
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout, Workshop
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Partly Wooded, Trees/Wooded, Private.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price