Here is your chance to live in sought after Sparrows Point. This charming cape cod style stone home sits on just under .4 acres and boasts 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths and a full walk-in primary closet with an open floor plan on the main level. This home is completely redone with no expense or attention to detail spared. Large detached 2 car garage. New paint, trim, roof (both garage and house), windows, siding, flooring, appliances, kitchen, baths, fixtures, garage doors, driveway and the list goes on! The Basement is unfinished and ready to apply your own personal touch. Amenities include- Fantastic local restaurants, Parks, minutes from Major highway access, all from a very quiet neighborhood with no through traffic. Owners are relocating due to work. You wonât want to miss this!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, Traditional, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
1,170 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout, Walkout Stairs
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price